Literally! It has been beautiful this weekend (in Durham) and the past two days in Boone. I mean, it did rain all day yesterday, but it didn't turn into snow, and it was actually quite refreshing. My session went well, and I think I'm ready for my ASL presentation tonight...we'll see! I need to get Sara some contact paper before 6 though...
I started a journal...again! I'm quite excited about it though. It's serving as my prayer journal and self-reflection "assignment" for Clinical Improv. It's the first journal in which I feel confident enough to be creative - to rip the pages, not stay in the lines, paste in pictures, write poems, and all sorts of lovely things. :)
I miss Daniel. Skyping and doing devotions with him has been absolutely wonderful this semester. It's crazy to think we've been dating a year and 5 months - feels like so much longer.
The weather needs to be beautiful more often! It makes the world a better place. [And I'm tempted to keep adding in smiley faces after every period. :-) ]
No comments:
Post a Comment