Friday, October 15, 2010

"An orgy."

I want to write more often than I do, but sometimes I'm afraid I'd be wasting the precious energy in my fingers.

The title is a comment made by one of my clients when I asked if there was anything in music therapy they wanted to do or something like would like to do again.

Although entirely inappropriate, sometimes you need a little fun, spontaneity, and a break from work.

Diali (Hilary's husband from Senegal, and Melody's teacher) came to our practicum class today and we did hardcore (well, hardcore to us) African drumming and dancing the entire time. I feel so blessed to be in the major that I am and be allowed all these opportunities so close to my heart.

To see again:
Mexico
England
France
Austria
Panama
China
Guatemala
Bolivia
Those little USA towns that big highways pass right by. For example, Bynum, NC.

To see for the first time:
Seoul, Korea (2011)
Africa.
The world.

P.S. - I don't want to be obedient, for I am not great and that will not make me so.

No comments:

Post a Comment