Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I read several WILW entries each week, and I always want to join in, so I am! I haven't quite figured out how to link it up to the bigger project yet, but this will suffice. :)

I'm loving Don't Throw It Away! We're saving so much stuff from the landfills and raising money for great energy-efficient causes. It's amazing what people will throw out or don't want. It really challenges me and my perspective each year. Plus, I get to meet and get to know incredible people. Also, I get to get caught in occasional downpours and thunderstorms. It builds character. :)

I'm loving that school is over, save a few revisions on a paper, that aren't due any time soon. I walk on Saturday! It's crazy that all this hard work has paid off.  I'm graduating summa cum laude! The next phase of my life is starting and I'm oh-so-excited.


I'm loving that today is my Mom's birthday, that I get to see Daniel tomorrow, and that I get to play my violin with the Choir School, all in the course of 2 days.

I'm loving this new CD I got - Natalie Cole, With Love. It was 'free to a good home' in the music building, and I snatched it up (I didn't really 'snatch,' it was more of a gentle yet eager pick up.)

I think I do five of these. I'm loving getting to spend more quality time with my roommates (including Ava) lately. They are wonderful ladies and we've all been due a few side-splitting episodes of laughter.

I was actually working on packing right before this, and it was getting me down a bit, so I came here. I haven't updated in awhile and it's a good pick-me-up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment