Monday, June 13, 2011

Day Off.

Today's my day off this week at camp - much needed after two long night duties. I'm going back to bed in a few minutes.

I feel very ready to move to Indiana and start my internship. Not ready in terms of packing or learning bunches of new songs or even being remotely close to organized, but ready as in I want to start this next phase of life. I've been following some MTI's blogs and each time, I experience an excited, slightly impatient, longing feeling. I want to be re-immersed in music therapy and get back to doing what I love. It's been 5 WEEKS since graduation and I haven't had much time at all to practice or anything. Camp is hard work and sometimes it's hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Although, I had the BEST camper this past week. No joke. He's my favorite of all time. So far. :)

Patience is a virtue - as my mother says.

No comments:

Post a Comment