I let go of some resentment and bitterness today.
It's been festering for awhile now, and I finally got a smack in the face. Harboring it wasn't helping anything. There wasn't even a sensible reason for it to exist within me. I was only hurting myself and those I was supposed to be supporting. True, things aren't going the way I would have preferred, but it's not up to me and doesn't affect me. God is always behind us and holds up no matter what direction we take and loves us all every second - I was attempting to do just the opposite.
So, I realized how stupid my actions and thoughts were, and it makes me smile to be able to approach everything differently! It feels so good - try it!
I never followed up with my previous post - that will come. Right now I have to do some Anatomy and History. Bahhh.
No comments:
Post a Comment